Do you dream about spending your day with dogs but are not sure where to start? Start or grow your pet care business today!
The dog*biz Dog Walking Academy is a multi-day professional workshop for dog pros interested in expanding their dog knowledge and starting or growing their business. Set yourself apart from the competition, gain a marketing edge, and reach your financial goals.
Learn more at a FREE talk on Sunday September 16 in Kalamazoo. Save your seat here.
Ready to push your success? Join our next Academy class on November 2-4, 2018 in Kalamazoo. This in-depth professional program covers safety and fight prevention, pet first aid, canine learning and body language, basic manners training, and best business practices. You’ll get solutions to everyday challenges, and come away fully equipped to start a new business or grow your existing business.
What you learn:
- Dog communication and body language
- Managing multiple dogs on walks and in play groups
- Safety and fight protocols
- Understanding and addressing aggression
- Basic manners training: make your job easier and add value for clients
- Best business practices: getting started; liability protection; setting policies, services and rates; client screening; and marketing
- Canine first aid
What you get:
- Professional dog walking certification with national brand recognition
- Canine first aid certification
- The Business of Dog Walking book by Veronica Boutelle
- 24 continuing education units for CPDTs