Our Pet Tech™ Pet First Aid & CPR classes are perfect for pet owners who want to be prepared in case of an emergency. Learn to recognize the signs of a problem and what to do to help your pet. You just might save your pet’s life.
Classes are taught by Certified Pet Tech™ Instructor Matt Elvin (CPTI #2070) using lecture, demonstration and hands-on skill practice. Class includes a handbook, and each participant will receive a certificate upon successful completion.
Our five hour Pet First Aid & CPR class includes
- How to help your pet in a medical emergency
- Pet CPR
- Rescue breathing
- ABCs of pet first aid
- Assessing your pet’s vitals
- Snout-to-Tail™ assessment
- How to put together your own pet first aid kit
Our eight hour Pet Saver class includes
- The material covered in the five hour class, plus
- Dental care
- Caring for your senior pet
- Additional hands-on skill practice